Святі місця

Троїце-Сергієва Лавра - найбільший православний чоловічий ставропігійний монастир Росії (РПЦ), розташований в центрі міста Сергієв Посад Московської області, на річці Кончуре.

Її засновник - преподобний Сергій Радонезький.

Його мощі й донині є найбільшою святинею Лаври.

Рака з мощами Преподобного Сергія знаходиться в найдавнішому білокам'яної Троїцькому соборі. І це не випадково. Адже Сергій Радонезький заснував монастир з головним храмом в ім'я Пресвятої Трійці, віруючи, що "взіраніем на святу Трійцю перемагати страх перед ненависної ворожнечею світу цього".

У Живоначальної Трійці є досконалість вічного життя і зразок для життя людини. У вченні Преподобного Сергія про Пресвяту Трійцю російський народ глибоко відчув свою кафолічне, вселенське покликання жити за законами любові, бо Свята Трійця є нескінченна Любов Трьох неподільних, єдиносущного Ліц.

Постриженик Троїцької Сергієвої обителі, преп. Андрій Рубльов, написав з благословення преподобного Никона в похвалу святому авве Сергію ікону "Трійця".
Впритул до Троїцького собору примикає вівтар на честь преподобного Никона Радонезького, Постриженик Троїцької Сергієвої обителі, преп побудований в 1548 році. Зелена прибудова до Никонівський боковий вівтар носить назву "Палатка трьох мощей".
У ній знаходяться мощі святителя Іоасафа, митрополита Московського, святителя Серапіона, архієпископа Новгородського, і преподобного Діонісія Радонезького.




А ікона Святої Трійці преп. Андрія Рубльова перебувала в Троїцькому соборі Троїцького монастиря, що став згодом лаврою, до двадцятих років XX століття. У 1929 році ікона "Трійця" була перенесена в Третьяковську галерею. Але в іконостасі собору донині знаходиться храмова ікона - точна копія Живоначальної Трійці преподобного Андрія Рубльова.
У "Трійці" представлено триєдине божество в образі трьох ангелів, що сидять навколо столу з жертовною чашею. Зображення на цій іконі інтерпретується по-різному. Згідно з однією з трактувань, як зазначає М.Дунаев, "Бог Отець - Ангел, що сидить зліва, символ Його - розташований над Ним будинок (творіння світу символічно уподібнюється домобудівництво); Бог Син, Христос - середній Ангел, символ Його - зображене над Ним древо , символ Хреста, на якому Ісус Христос приніс Себе в жертву викуплення; правий Ангел - Бог Дух Святий, і над Ним - зображення гори, символу духовного піднесення. столу - не піршественний, але вівтар для принесення жертви, тому на ньому немає начиння, але одна чаша; голова тільця в чаші - прообраз новозавітного Агнця-Христа, який віддав Себе на заклання.

Рухи рук і пози Ангелів своїй смисловій наповненістю символізують неподільне єдність дій всіх трьох Осіб Пресвятої Трійці: благословляє жест руки лівого Ангела (Бога Отця) звернений до чаші і символізує заклик Сину принести Себе в жертву; схилена до Отця голова Сина (середній Ангел) і у відповідь благословляє жест, спрямований до чаші, символізує згоду з Отцем (... втім не як Я хочу, а як Ти (Мф. 26, 39)); третій Ангел, свідок цього призову до жертви і згоди на неї, є Дух Святий, Утішитель, який свідчить про духовну висоті совершившегося.

Фігури Ангелів вписані в коло, і жодна з них не може бути вилучена з неподільної єдності зображення так, щоб не порушилося це єдність, символізуючи тим самим нероздільність Пресвятої Трійці, а індивідуальне своєрідність кожного з ангелів каже про Її неслиянности ".

В часи Івана IV Грозного було розпочато зведення собору Успіння Пресвятої Богородиці. Крім головного престолу, в честь Успіння Божої Матері, за іконостасом собору знаходяться ще три прибудови: Святителя Миколая Чудотворця, великомученика Феодора Стратилата і мучениці Ірини.

В Успенському соборі знаходиться також дерев'яну труну преподобного Сергія Радонезького.

Надбрамна церква в ім'я св. Іоанна Предтечі побудована в 1693 м

Ворота під храмом є парадним входом до монастиря.

.

Шатрова церква преподобних Зосими і Саватія Соловецьких

при Лікарняних палатах споруджена в 1635-1637 рр.
при Лікарняних палатах споруджена в 1635-1637 рр


Церква преподобного Сергія з трапезної побудована в стилі московського бароко, відрізняється пишністю оздоблення. До трапезної примикає Міхеевской церква.
Храм в ім'я ікони Смоленської Божої Матері був побудований на кошти А.Г. Розумовського.
Вінчає архітектурний ансамбль монастиря пятиярусная дзвіниця, побудована в 1741 - 1770 рр. Висота її становить 87 м (дзвіниця Новодівичого монастиря має висоту 72 м, Іван Великий в Кремлі - 81 м).
В +1742 м в Троїце-Сергієвій Лаврі була відкрита духовна семінарія , в 1 744 м монастир був зведений у вищий ранг Лаври. З 1814 м в Троїце-Сергієвій Лаврі перебувала духовна академія .

У північної стіни церкви Зіслання Святого Духа на апостолів,

під спудом, покояться мощі преподобного Максима Грека.

У Надкладезная часо поза знаходиться ікона "Живоносне джерело".
У Надкладезная часо поза знаходиться ікона Живоносне джерело
Поруч з каплицею б'є джерело зі святою водою під покровом з хрестом, з якого і тече свята вода.
Про святинях Троїце-Сергієвої Лаври можна почитати тут . короткий путівник тут .

To Laurels Trinity-sergieva - the largest orthodox man's ставропігійний a monastery of Russia (РПЦ), located in city centre Sergiev Posad of Moscow Region, on the river Konchure.
Its founder - Saint Sergy Radonezhsky.
Its hallows and are to this day the greatest relic of Monastery.
Cancer with hallows of Saint Sergija is in the most ancient білокам'яної Troitsk a cathedral. And it is not casual. After all Sergy Radonezhsky has based a monastery with the main temple in a name Presvjatoj of the Trinity, believing that "looking at a sacred Trinity won fear before hated ворожнечею this world". In Zhivonachalnoj to the Trinity there is a perfection of an eternal life and the sample for human life. In the doctrine of Saint Sergija about Presvjatoj to the Trinity Russian people have deeply felt the кафолічне, universal calling to live under love laws for the Sacred Trinity is infinite Love of Three unseparable, єдиносущного Persons.
Постриженик Troitsk Sergievoj of a monastery, преп. Andrey Rublyov, has written on blessing of Saint Nikona to a praise sacred авве Sergiju an icon "Trinity".
Closely the Troitsk cathedral is adjoined by a side-altar in honour of Saint Nikona Radonezhsky, constructed in 1548. The green extension to the Nikonovsky side-altar carries the name "Tent of three hallows".
In it there are hallows of prelate Ioasafa, the metropolitan Moscow, prelate Serapiona, the archbishop Novgorod, and Saint Dionisija Radonezhsky.
Серапіонових tent of the Troitsk cathedral:
And an icon of the Sacred Trinity преп. Andrey Rublyov was in Troitsk a cathedral of the Troitsk monastery which has become subsequently by monastery, till twentieth years of XX century. In тисячі дев'ятсот двадцять дев'ять an icon "Trinity" has been transferred to the Tretyakov gallery. But in a cathedral iconostasis to this day there is a temple icon - an exact copy Zhivonachalnoj of the Trinity of Saint Andrey Rublyov.
In "Trinity" the triune deity in an image of three angels sitting round a table with a sacrificial bowl is presented. The image on this icon is interpreted differently. According to one of treatments as M.Dunaev marks, "God the Father - Angela, sitting at the left, Its symbol sitting at the left - the house located over It (the creation of the world symbolically assimilates to Domostroitelstvu); God the Son , the Christ - average of Angela, Its symbol - the tree represented over It, the Cross symbol on which Jesus Christ has brought Itself in викупну a victim; right Angela - God Spirit Sacred, and over It - the image of mountain, a symbol of a spiritual eminence. A table - not піршественний, but an altar for bringing of a victim therefore on it there are no utensils, but one bowl; a little body head in a bowl - a prototype of the new treasured Innocent person-hrista who has given on sacrifice.
Movements of hands and a pose of Angels the semantic fullness symbolise indivisible unity of actions of all three Persons Presvjatoj of the Trinity: blessing gesture of a hand left Angela (God of the Father) is turned to a bowl and symbolises an appeal to the Son to sacrifice Itself; the head of the Son inclined to the Father (average of Angela) and the reciprocal blessing gesture directed to a bowl, symbolises the consent with the Father (... However not as I want, but as You (Mf. 26, 39) ); the third Angela, the witness of this appeal to a victim and the consent to it, is Spirit Sacred, the Comforter testifying to spiritual height of the made.
Figures of Angels are entered in a circle, and any of them can not be withdrawn from indivisible unity of the image so that this unity was not broke, symbolising thereby indivisibility Presvjatoj of the Trinity, and the individual originality of each of Angels speaks about It неслиянности ".
At the time of Ivan of IV Grozny there has been begun erection of a cathedral of Uspenija Presvjatoj Bogoroditsy. Except the main throne, in honour of the Assumption of Bozhiej of Mother, behind a cathedral iconostasis there are three more side-altars: Prelate Nikolay Chudotvortsa, great martyr Feodora Stratilata and martyr Irina.
In the Uspensky cathedral there are hallows of sacred Moscow metropolitans - prelate Philaret (Drozdova; † 1867) and prelate Innokentija (Veniaminova; † 1879).
In the Uspensky cathedral there is also a wooden coffin of Saint Sergija Radonezhsky.
The nadvratnaja church for the sake of St. John Predtechi is constructed in 1 693
Its passes are decorated by a list with scenes from a life прп. Сергія.
Gate under a temple are a main entrance in a monastery.
.
The tent church of Saint Zosimy and Savvatija Solovetsky at Hospital chambers is built in 1635-1637
The church of Saint Sergija with трапезній constructed in style of the Moscow baroque, differs magnificence of furniture. To трапезній the Miheevsky church adjoins.
The temple for the sake of an icon of Smolensk Bozhiej of Mother has been constructed on AGRazumovsky's means.
Crowns a monastery architectural ensemble пятиярусная a belltower constructed in 1741-1770 its Height makes 87 m (the belltower of the New maiden monastery has height of 72 m, Ivan Veliky in the Kremlin - 81).
In один тисячу сімсот сорок дві in the Trinity-sergievoj to Laurels the theological seminary has been opened, in +1744 the monastery has been erected in the higher rank of Monastery. Since 1814 in the Trinity-sergievoj to Laurels there was a Spiritual academy.
In тисячі вісімсот шістьдесят сім just Philaret Milostivogo's church, a side-altar to a temple of Soshestvija of Spirit Sacred has been constructed.
At northern wall of church Soshestvija of the Holy Spirit on apostles,
Under a bushel, Saint Maxim Greka's hallows are based.
In Nadkladeznoj to a chapel there is an icon "Zhivonosnyj a source".